TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DETAILS TO WIN 1 OF 20 BURNSIDE VILLAGE GIFT CARDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition, is being conducted by Burnside
Village Pty Ltd, of 447 Portrush Road, Glenside SA 5065 (“Burnside Village”).
- Entry is open to all existing Burnside Village
database members who receive the competition email and update their details via
the Preference Centre linked from this email.
- One entry is limited to each email received. Any form
of automatised entry using any devices or software is invalid.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity
of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual or group of
entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the
utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple entries with a single
purchase or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these
conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the promotion period
will be entered into the draw.
- The competition commences 3pm on Friday 6th
July 2018 and ends 4.00pm Friday 20th July 2018.
- Entries must be completed online using the entry code
by 4.00pm CDT on Friday 20th July 2018.
Late entries will not be accepted.
will be drawn on Monday 23rd July 2018.
are 20 winners who will each receive 1 x $100 Burnside Village gift card.
prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
winner will need to collect the prize from Burnside Village Concierge within
one month from being notified. If the prize is not collected within this
timeframe the prize will be void.
will need to present ID matching the details of the updated details (entry)
when collecting their prize.
winning entries will be randomly drawn.
total prize pool is valued at $2000.
decision as to the winners of the prizes are
final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By updating their details the participant agrees to
continue to receive communications from Burnside Village. Participants are able
to unsubscribe at any time.
- Burnside Village will comply with its obligations
under the Privacy Act 1998 (as amended) in relation to the storage, use and
record-keeping of the participant’s personal information it receives.